Our Favorite 2017 Blogs
The start of 2018 got us thinking about the purpose behind AHA! Business Consulting – to help retail service businesses succeed. Business owners understand more than anyone the challenges to achieving and sustaining growth. That is the reason our why is built around giving business owners the support they need to take control of your service business – rather than their business controlling them.
We hope we have helped provide our readers with some tips and tricks to continue on their paths to success. As we kick off this new year, we took a look at some of our top blog posts from 2017 that give actionable insight into engaging your employees, recruiting quality talent, and ultimately building a loyal customer base.
Top insights for your retail business
- Why you should share your business plan with all your employees
- The 5 must-have traits for great frontline employees
- 7 tips to help you delegate business tacks
- The big mistake little companies make
- Your medical practice is more like a spa than you think
- 3 things the most profitable service businesses do differently
Blog posts for boosting employee engagement
- Sales tactics for all social styles
- New manager, no clue? Tips for success when supervising employees for the first time
- 15 ways to show your employees you appreciate them
Recruiting tips and trade secret articles
- How to use your job descriptions to weed out poor candidates
- The many pros and cons of employee referrals
- Why do a pre-hire assessment?
- How to use team interviews to improve your hiring process
Blog posts to improve your customer experience and build customer relationships
AHA! Business Consulting injects clarity and consistency into your retail service business so that you can grow your profits – and your time off
We hope you enjoyed skimming some of our most popular blogs from the past year. We plan to continue to provide valuable, actionable content to continue to give you the advice and support you need to sustain a successful retail service business.
For more information or one-on-one advice on how we can create order out of chaos and help engage and retain your teams, schedule a consultation today.
- PUBLISHED IN: Latest posts
- TAGGED UNDER: , Best consulting blogs